My online CV tells you ..
- who I am
- what I do
- what I did.
I am ..
I do ..
- write Open Source code that is used by many
- study technologies that fit my profile.
I did ..
(NOTA BENE: I AM CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE ASSIGNMENTS !!)
- writing project requirements and specifications
- making performant and modern websites
- .. using the minimum of modules necessary
- overriding or patching Drupal code where needed
- .. and writing custom code if no contrib existed
- setting up dev, stage and production environment
- deploying with version control
improve existing Drupal sites
- migrating from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 or 8
- making sites multi-lingual (incl. y-axis mirror for RTL)
- debugging existing sites
- .. and making sites better maintainable**
- adapting sites for different screen sizes
- .. and for touch devices
- enhancing image presentation on sites
- improving a site’s UX, specifically:
- user interaction
- getting more visitors to a site
- .. and make them return (engage)
- coupling a website with social media